06 February 2006

Getting underway...

Reville...Reville...

oh my God its early. Well its official, Kirk read our orders last night and we are about to get underway. If the engineers found that glitch in the warp core last night, and by 'glitch', i mean the anti-faze inducer that i placed near the port dilithium crossover yesterday.

With my fingers crossed i let out a very loud curse when i felt the core come on-line. DAMN. i knew i should have bribed an engineer or twelve.

now there is no hope. I have to be in the Armory in about 30 minutes, then I have my welcome aboard interview with Capt Kirk in about 4 hours. then he will know my name... and the rest of my life can be counted in minutes and/or hours. at least until we get to the hostages. then my life wont be able to be counted in seconds.

Well, its 0500, i better get down to my station and hope i dont trip on the way and break a leg or something equally tragic. I would 'hate' to miss the chance at my first away mission on Enterprise. I think i'll take the jefferies tubes instead of the turbolifts. Just a quick 'security sweep', i'm sure i wont slip down any of the ladders... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home