30 January 2006

Orientation Day 3

I finally completed all my ship re-qualifications today. I am cleared to stand watch and respond to all emergency actions on board Enterprise.... Hooray.

I was also informed that I am now cleared to participate in away missions.... damn.

Mr. Chekov informs me that my name is now on the rotating roster for Security members to go on away mission. He must have noticed the sweat pop out on my forehead and my hands start to shake, because then he told me that 'usually' Capt Kirk requests specific people and until he knows my name I am probably safe....whew.

Then the Russian bastard smiles and tells me that my Welcome Aboard Interview is scheduled for tomorrow at 0900. 2 hours AFTER we depart for Torrin VI on a mission to rescue 5 Federation scientists taken hostage after a coup.

So Kirk will have my name fresh in his mind when thinking of the away team.

Like I said when I first read my orders.... I'm F#cking Dead.

Hey, at least I will win the pool in the Armory. It got up to 700 credits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home