16 January 2006

What happened to the Inertia Stablizers????

Please, for the sake of all the is Holy, Please make the ship stop spinning.

i called down to Engineering 3 times and told them that obviously the inertia stablizers either on this deck or just in my quarters were off-line. did they believe me?? nooooooo. all they did was scream into the intercom that all systems showed 'green' in engineering. at the mention of 'green' i ran to the bathroom, another round of trying to force my stomach up through my throat insued. i swore i heard the engineering guys laughing. nah. why would they garner any enjoyment from my misery? God, i hate engineers.

since i was sick all morning, stomach flu was the diagnosis that i told Mr. Chekov. he told me to get down to sickbay and get checked out since i had 'orientation' the rest of the week.

great, another chance to be 'roto-rooted' by the best in the Fleet.

Dr. McCoy couldnt identify the specific type of flu i had, but he told me that if i went back to my quarters and took a shot of whiskey i would probably feel better. He muttered something about 'the hair of the dog that bit me'? i think he's senile, there arent any dogs on Enterprise.

well, after i crawled back to my quarters i found a pleasant surprise, MacKenzie had called and left a message. i knew we hit it off at the poker game.

I got mad skillz with the ladies... i bet i can even give Kirk a run for his money.

1 Comments:

Blogger That Girl said...

hi just dropped by .. blog hopping...
chill!!

01:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home