18 December 2005

Arrival at StarBase 148

Well, it's official. I arrived at StarBase 148 today. My death has been postponed though, Enterprise isnt here yet. Apparently Kirk is off killing a few more security personnel to make room for me.

The Andoran hooker was no where to be found, so I hooked up with a Tellarite. Got a nasty rash and thought I was home free, until I passed out and woke up in sickbay... damn competant medical staff. I seriously considered killing that nurse for curing me while I was unconscience.

Enterprise is due back tomorrow.... I wonder what kind of industrial accidents can happen around here. Maybe if I loose an arm or leg I can delay my transfer long enough that Kirk will just get someone else instead of me.

oooooohhh look.... an unattended laser cutter...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no details about the hooker...what a jip... u suk

00:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home